Derdian

I dont really listen to PM,but this got my attention and ended up listening to all the songs and all are incredible great,this is 1 of those bands that all the songs they make are just plain fucking genius, check them out because this is some really really good and enjoyable power metal.

Enjoy!
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Yeah they're pretty a;right. They sent me a request on myspace (HAHA) a while ago.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by kirkisking
Yeah they're pretty a;right. They sent me a request on myspace (HAHA) a while ago.

How you think i found them?
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
Yea i found them via myspace and I really liked what i heard.When they reprint the copies of their first album i'm Definatley buying one.
Just listening to Eternal Light now and sounds awesome. Good to see a power metal topic BTW, it's my fav genre but rarely gets talk here. Maybe I could make a power metal only topic or something? Might sound stupid but I was just wondering.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Haha, they added me a while back too! I'll give them a listen.
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
I'm still trying to figure out when Italy perfected the art of power metal. Seriously, like every other power metal band worth mentioning is fucking Italian.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
I have a theory. Italians make spaghetti, right? And as we all know, spaghetti tastes better with grated cheese on it. Italians know how to use cheese well. And power metal is cheesy. Now, you'll notice that there are many ways that you should not use cheese: with garlic, with chocolate milk. But with Italian spaghetti, cheese is great. Thus Italians are good at power metal.
^

Cool band man.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
haha
they added me too

i looked at them cause of their logo lol

they're really awesome
Last.fm
My Recordnerd
Myspace

Quote by Crazy
okay. have fun. 1,567,584,586th time I've heard that in the pit

Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
Not even that many people exist on this planet.

LOL
They're recording a new cd, still can't find New Era Part I
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
man, i posted 2 or 3 threads about them like a year ago. and i actually found them, they didn't add me. They are pretty ****ing awesome. Another PM band I found called Arthemis is pretty ****ing awesome, too. And I think they are from Italy. Can't Remember.
Quote by <><
I have a theory. Italians make spaghetti, right? And as we all know, spaghetti tastes better with grated cheese on it. Italians know how to use cheese well. And power metal is cheesy. Now, you'll notice that there are many ways that you should not use cheese: with garlic, with chocolate milk. But with Italian spaghetti, cheese is great. Thus Italians are good at power metal.
Wow, I must've been really drunk that night.
Quote by kirkisking

you have a myspace ? Add meh if you want

On topic, not bad, I like power metal a lot and I find that to be really interesting and worth of listening.

Quote by Fishboy

Racist stereotypical approach on a subject but still funny

Well, maybe it is just a coincidence that Italy makes power metal bands their neghbours are prone to black metal though. :d
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Last edited by Necrolust at Mar 6, 2007,
guess what? they r wogz
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
they sound alright, but they don't do anything rhapsody hasn't done better before im my humble opinion.

There is an endless stream of powermetal bands like this, most of them are from italy. I like german powermetal better....
this is actually the first Italian power metal band I can enjoy more than just few songs...
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

They added me too, who haven't they added? Haha. But yeah, pretty enjoyable.
Quote by Ghoulhunter!
^ so am i, what's your point?

i am also....and my point is that that makes them kool
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Quote by flamencogod
they sound alright, but they don't do anything rhapsody hasn't done better before im my humble opinion.

There is an endless stream of powermetal bands like this, most of them are from italy. I like german powermetal better....

They are still awesome though.

German powermetal? Links?

Thanks.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
They added me too, I think i shall give them a listen

They are good as The hunter is a great song.
ZOMG i am the only friend of theirs from tasmania the island below Australia
nyrkki
Founder of UG's COB Hatecrew
Last edited by wintee_madness at Jan 11, 2008,