What are some bands that play in Eb? (Eb Ab Db Gb Bb eb). I already know that Slayer, Guns N' Roses and Kiss play in flats so dont mention them.
I think all post-Black Album Metallica was in Eb... not entirely sure, though.
This might be the only album they do in Eb, but Megadeth's "Youthanasia" uses that tuning.
And maybe Thin Lizzy always does, but I know for sure that "The Boys Are Back in Town" is Eb.
how could u guys forget YNGWIE
Member #8 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join
They're nowhere in the same league as people mentioned above, but if you go for that type of music at all, Nickleback plays a few songs in Eb.

Oh, it's not guitar music, but if you like musicals quite a few are in Eb. So check some of them out. (Oh man I love musicals.)
Quote by Metatron
Oh, it's not guitar music, but if you like musicals quite a few are in Eb. So check some of them out. (Oh man I love musicals.)

Which ones, specifically? Because there are easily about a thousand musicals out there.
You know I don't remember specifically. I just remember quite a few recent musicals had songs in Eb.
Quote by Metatron
You know I don't remember specifically. I just remember quite a few recent musicals had songs in Eb.

I don't mean to sound mean or anything, but that's incredibly vague. I don't know, you can't think of one musical in particular? I myself am personally kind of curious.
yngwie malmsteen
iced earth
hammerfall
helloween
dark tranquillity (early work)
jimi hendrix
Blind Guardian
Cannibal Corpse (early work)
Deicide

...thats all i can think of.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]