Recently the wires for my output jack on my warlock became twisted and broke off inside. my guitar teacher said this was becuase i didnt tighten the jack. Now when i try to play with a amp all i get is a buzzing noise. I sautered the wires but that didnt fix the problem. i was just wondering anybody got any ideas on how to fix the problem?
mmmh then the wires must be re-attached incorrectly...or your volume knob isn't turned up :p

or maybe you accidently damaged something else in the guitar

I'd take it to a shop...
You've probably soldered it wrong, or the wire connection has broken elsewhere.
Love is not a victory march.
wel... did you even do what your teacher said and tighten the jack in the first place...?
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
that happened to me but what you need to do is take the wires off again, and then re solder them making sure none of the little threads are touching anything.
matt next time that jack gets loose, make sure u remove the plate and hold both inside and the outside of the jack as u tighten that nut. or ull break off those wires again.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011