would any body happen to know what it would cost to buy a brand new acoustic guitar pick up for a fender gemini ii (1984-1987) if u could tell me that would be awesome.
[highlight]MY GUITAR[/highlight]
Quote by TheAmaranth
I once broke a G-String while fingering an A minor.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
are you wanting to replace it with the original manufacturer's hardware or something?
this is wat my guitar looks like, i wont to add a sound hole pick up wat kind would work best for my type fpr guitar

http://www.elderly.com/items/20U-7165.htm
Quote by TheAmaranth

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
the M1 is the best soundhole pickup i've played through.... but i've only played through probably 3 or 4 different ones so i'm no expert. i don't know if i would really reccomend getting an M1 for that guitar though. it's hard to justify spending the guitar's entire worth on a soundhole pickup. maybe look at some of the dean markley pro series soundhole pickups instead.
^i have a dean markley. its okay. i dont really use it that often though. it sounds pretty good
PM me for
thnx for the information very useful.
Quote by TheAmaranth