Well I play when ever I can witch is alot but it seems like Im never making eny progress and this is very very much f***ing pissing me off so eny tips guys?.
Do excercises, maybe get a metronome and play along with that, play easier songs that you enjoy playing. Don't go too hard on yourself either.
Kill yourself. I had the same problem and that's what I did.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
Quote by Third Engine
Focus on spelling first?

I was thinking the exact same thing...

Obviously, you're not trying hard enough to progress, you need that drive to make yourself better, practice scales, chords, intervals, and music everyday for 1-3 hours. The only way to expand your playing is to push your limits (once you're ready to), learn new scales, chords, songs, and even delve into music theory a bit (which helps a whole lot).
dude I do play and do scales I mean ive got dried blood on my frets because I was playing so much yesterday my fingers started too bleed now I call that playing enough but I think its a thing of what I need to practice and that will get me down the playing awsome road.
you cannot playthe same things over and over, do your scales, and do sets, lets say, repeat 15 times, the next 15 time, you do it a little faster, and then a little faster until you can't go faster, de you start doing them a bit slowly, and a bit slowly, rebember that it's little by little so it's a hell of a lot repetitions.
try doing some stuff you usually don't do, play some songs that you usually don't play and things like that like, if you're into metal, play some blues, if you're into blues, play some metal, and things like that, but remember that they have to be things that challenge you
Gear:

Ibanez SoundGear SR300DX Bass

Digitech BP200
Play like you can't do.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
I think a lot of guitar players go through that. I did. Just keep playing what your playing (and of course try some new stuff) and believe me you'll get better without realizing it. Hey you can only go up from where you are at right?
Quote by Ierius
you cannot playthe same things over and over, do your scales, and do sets, lets say, repeat 15 times, the next 15 time, you do it a little faster, and then a little faster until you can't go faster, de you start doing them a bit slowly, and a bit slowly, rebember that it's little by little so it's a hell of a lot repetitions.
try doing some stuff you usually don't do, play some songs that you usually don't play and things like that like, if you're into metal, play some blues, if you're into blues, play some metal, and things like that, but remember that they have to be things that challenge you

i agree learn different genres even if u dont like it cause it doesnt matter how good u are....u can always learn more
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
No im not a new guitarist ive been playing for two and a half years which is nothing too what some have been playing for but I picked up quick to it and did fine but lately it seems like everything i play just gets messed up but thanks for the help guys it means alot.