well for a gibson one i dont know... but the epiphone g-310 sg comes in white
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
I don't think it is something you can buy, probably his own custom or he requested a standard with a white paint job
its the goddess in a color they call "ice burst"... maybe you should look on the site before making a thread about it.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
Quote by Ostin
its the goddess in a color they call "ice burst"... maybe you should look on the site before making a thread about it.

lol i said already its not the goddess, the goddess only has two knobs, the one in video has 4

And thanx guys
Quote by DUP3R
It's just a white SG with a black pickguard. (I guess)

yea thats what it looks like
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Arlabester
lol i said already its not the goddess, the goddess only has two knobs, the one in video has 4

And thanx guys

i know.. i was right about to edit my post but you got it faster than i did. sorry i kind of snapped at ya like that with an attitude.. today isnt one of my best days... so yeah i didnt see the 2 knobs on the goddess, and the 4 knobs on this guy's SG...... but somebody way above me already posted the answer to your question...

so.. sorry.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.

Quote by I_Pwn

^ np

anyway, well it has goldcovers, so what sg has gold covers?

EDIT: Woops, could he have got his sg painted white, and gold covers added?
yeah he could have just... bought the gold covers....?

the goddess has gold pickups
the

Quote by I_Pwn

It has dot inlays and not blocks means that it is not a standard SG, it's a special that has either been repainted or it's a custom to begin with, are you guys saying it has gold pick up covers becaue I am not noticing that
I listen to music and I don't need your opinions about what I listen to.
I friend wants the same guitar. He called into to a store and asked how much it was to get a Gibson SG Faded and paint is white and they said around $1000 CAD
Quote by socialtool
It has dot inlays and not blocks means that it is not a standard SG, it's a special that has either been repainted or it's a custom to begin with, are you guys saying it has gold pick up covers becaue I am not noticing that

yes it has gold pickup covers, anyway, guys i dont want to buy this guitar, my friend is making me get the same guitar, lol, but he wants his model to be white.