I broke my brother's nut and I would like to known how to fix it until I can get him a new one.
GLue it back in with Krazy Glue or contact cement?(I dont really know much in fixing nuts but it might work)
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Quote by CustomCustom
thats just sick
lol
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
......... gross.... keepin' it in the 'ol family, eh?
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
why was sit in your mouth? or hand?
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
can you say "Made this thread for attention"? if he genuinely wanted to ask how to repair the nut of a guitar he would have just asked straightforward...off to the pit you go, shoo
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
Quote by axe_grinder247
can you say "Made this thread for attention"? if he genuinely wanted to ask how to repair the nut of a guitar he would have just asked straightforward...off to the pit you go, shoo

I thought I did... 'I need to know how to fix it until I can get him a new one' was pretty straightforward, I thought...
well where did it crack, was it a side cut, or a crack in the middle somehow?

crazy glue for big parts.
white glue with sprinkled baking soda on it to fill in cracks
reshape with a toothpick wrapped wt light sandpaper.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011