so how are they?, they look pretty damn nice, and are around the same price as the Epi Les Paul's, so does anyone know what they're like? playability? sound? fat neck?, thin neck?

Heres some models i thought were pretty nice:

JT-230: http://www.jayturser.com/images/popup/popup-jtbluesc-large.htm

JT-200DLX: http://www.jayturser.com/jt_electric3.htm (you have to scroll down to it.)

I wish they would tell what the god damn body wood was made of, but they dont do that for any of the guitars, does anyone know what it could be? hows the build quality?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

I really don't know anything about tursers, but if they don't tell you the body wood it's probably press-board or something.

Edit: they do look cool, but the body shape is nothing like a Paul, a epiphone would be a lot better in terms of looking similar to a gibby.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
tahts a very high possibilty, i would like to know for rizzole whatss its made of though, because it looks awesome, and pwould probably compare quite well to an Epi (depending on what body wood it has)
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

They're good guitars, most likely made of mahogany, but the Agile LP copies are much better, they are availible only through www.rondomusic.net
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
yeah, i know about Agiles, but i have no way of getting one because A) i live in Canada, and B) my parents dont order off the net, but the music shop near me deals with Jay Turser's and Epiphones mainly, and would love to have all the classic shapes (what i find classic shapes) like SG, Les Paul, and Strat, i already have the SG and Strat (not Gibson or Fender brands, because im poor). All i need is the Les Paul, and these JT's seems pretty damn nice.

I would also like to buy a V (probably a Hamer Vector)
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Why don't you look into tokai, music stores often carry them fo around $400.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
except all the stores around me.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

I've never played a Jay Turser guitar but my ex-girlfriend once got a Jay Turser bass and it was nothing like I had ever played, I think it may have been fibreglass (I could be completely wrong though) it was extremely light and i'm sure it was hollow, so the guitars might be the same.
"Led Zeppelin didn't write tunes that every one liked. They left that to the Bee Gees"
jesus christ, every thread you ever make is a "how is it?" thread.... and they look to be alright guitars...
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
well i like knowing how things are, christ i didnt know it was that much of a ****ing problem.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

^ So do some research instead of keep making threads, go to the guitar suggestion thread or something. "christ"
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
dude...i have a jay turser les paul copy..and they're good. from experience they play better than epiphones. you can't really compare much though cause the epiphones are crap anyway. they're just overpriced guitars that are not made anything like the Gibsons. although i did get my jay turser at a clearance sale when a guitar place was closing down..so i got mine for 75 dollars..so it was a good deal. the wood is mahogany or something the neck is rosewood.,it's thin,it feels great. the pickups are great. the finish has lasted..the tuning machines are nice. i had no complains..except the strings that the factory puts on em are crap...you need better strings..but other than that it's a nice investment..but then again..i did get it for 75 and not for 400 so yea.