Poll: What do you think should be a new title?
Poll Options
View poll results: What do you think should be a new title?
Summer Of Confusion
0 0%
Confusing Summer
0 0%
The Season Of Blues
0 0%
The Blues Season
0 0%
Other
1 100%
Voters: 1.
Well school is out
And kids are out and about
There just having fun
Under the sun

Justing hanging with friends
Hoping that it never ends
Not worrying about the summer time blues

Weeks go by and your friend are gone
With family they've gone to
You are all alone

(Chorus)
Ohh, the summer time blues
It makes you lose
Your memory of friends and time
Wishing that it will end

Then you soon relizes
That your school life is about to return
And you will see your friends again
The summer time blues

Chorus

Now that the pain has ended
You can to back to having fun
No more summer time blues

Chorus
whenever i think summer time blues, i think of rush's cover of that song. damn good job they did with it too
as for this, well, i can relate to it. i live out on a farm, so i dont see many of my friends in the city. plus, i part own a business, so my summer is so tied up with work. hell, 60 bucks an hour is worth it until school gets back.
as for the song, simplistic, down to the point. its decent. theres no need to really add to it in my opinion. purty good
Quote by Metalology

................../´¯/)
...............,/¯..//
............./....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
.../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.('( ...´(..´......,~/'...')
..\.................\/..../
...''...\.......... _.·´
....\..........(

bassmonkey16@nexopia
Change the title so you dont get sued by Eddie Cochran...all in all its not that bad though.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Well if you want to keep the lines that say Summertime Blues I dont know....but since its a pretty big part of the song, I'd change the line, seeing as how the line could be used as the title like when people call Baba O'Reily "Teenage Wasteland."
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
Sure but the guy narrating seems more glum or sad than confused...
try "Blue Days" or something, I don't know. I dont like telling songwriters what to put because I write songs and I know how personal it is, I rarely take advice or changes from others.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
its good overall, nice idea - but a bit overused -. The rymes at times sound forced but at other times work well. The lines like

"Well school is out
And kids are out and about"

seem really forced, while lines like

"Your memory of friends and time
Wishing that it will end"

work quite nicely. good job.
Maybe introduce a summerlike motif and use that--for example maybe you can have these kids playing baseball and when they leave they obviously cant play anymore so say like baseball blues or something (Blue Balls )
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
not too bad, it's a little... childish... in subject matter, (not childish as in bad, but as in young) so I'm assuming you're still in school. (whether it be grade or highschool). so, that being said, I'll let you get away with it. as everyone knows, it's best to write through experience. so that's what you're doing, for the most part.

keep writing, and just ignore those assholes who tell you that you suck.
One person said it sucked^^ not me
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
yeah, I know...

I was speaking about assholes in general, the people that pop in and say "you suck" without really saying why.

there was a post that was removed which read "it sucked (IMO)". I was referring to him/her.
Last edited by DAVE! at Jul 10, 2006,
ok ok im sorry i said you suck... i guess i could have given an explanation
i was really immature lyrics like somethin you write when your 10 maybe try to write on a better topic than not liking to be away from friends in the summer
Member # 5 of Can't we forget about all the subgenres and just ROCK? club

Quote by DAVE!
not too bad, it's a little... childish... in subject matter, (not childish as in bad, but as in young) so I'm assuming you're still in school. (whether it be grade or highschool). so, that being said, I'll let you get away with it. as everyone knows, it's best to write through experience. so that's what you're doing, for the most part.

keep writing, and just ignore those assholes who tell you that you suck.

you are right i am still in highschool, and this is only my 2nd song that i have written