What the hell is the translation for that song. Cuz it sure as hell isnt any language i recognize. I used to have this little misfits book with the translation but i cant find it.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
I'm pretty sure it's latin. and if you looked you'd probably find it translated online somewhere.
The Adults Are Talking.
Formulae ueteres exorsismorum et excommunicationum
Strigas et fictos lupos credere

Daemon pellem lupinam
In trunco quodam cauae
Arboris occultandum

Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween

Metamorphoses lycanthropie
Possunt inquam
Metamorphoses lycanthropie
Possunt inquam

[The above is nonstandard Latin. Translation:

"Ancient formulas of exorcisms and excommunications
that witches and those made wolves believe
I maim now the demon clothed in wolfskin
Having to hide in the hollow of a tree
I believe that they so can be changed."]
those are badass lyrics.
they should have wrote more songs in latin
peace & chemicals
^

not if you took enough classes. People actually did speak it at one point you know.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by anti
those are badass lyrics.
they should have wrote more songs in latin

if you like dark "songs" in latin, listen to requiems (most share the same lyrics), usually dark in nature because they're meant to be sung for the dead. start with Mozart's. best 50-60 minutes of music ever written, i can almost guarantee it. bar the fact Mozart didn't completely write all of it...died before he could. how appropriate.

of course, most requiems are religious in nature, but if you can over look that, it sounds cool. in fact, the religious aspect adds a lot to the haunting nature of it...

Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine, et lux perpetua luceat eis. Te decet hymnus Deus, in Sion, et tibi reddetur votum in Ierusalem. Exaudi orationem meam; ad te omnis caro veniet.

("Grant them eternal rest, O Lord, and may everlasting light shine upon them. A hymn becometh thee, O God, in Zion, and unto thee a vow shall be repaid in Jerusalem. Hear my prayer; unto thee all flesh shall come.")

it really needs the music for the full effect though.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
Last edited by phobos at Jul 11, 2006,