Hey guys. I found an old bag of electronic stuff last night, a piece of breadboard, four logarithmic pots, several resistors and several capacitors, and both mono and stereo jacks.
So, i set about trying to think of what i could build, and my mind set upon an equalizer. But, unfortunatly, i dont have a clue what schematic to use, and couldnt find any on the net, so if anyone could help me out with a schem, thatd be cool.

Or, if anyone has a better idea with what i could do with the parts, let me know.

thanks.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Meh, nah, im just lookin for a simple schematic, just a 3 band eq, with as little work involved as possible.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
they have one at www.runoffgroove.com
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Hmmm... What about you build an overdrive pedal and then add a tonestack (tonestack= treble, mid, bass controls). Im not exactly sure on how to add one, but I know that you can just by putting the right pots in the right places in the circuit. Seljer can probably help tell you where to put them.
Quote by lookie here

Thats a complicated build, especially for a first build. I was going to do that as my first build, but changed my mind because it was a bit too difficult. I did the Marshall BluesBreaker which turned out just as hard . But I learned a lot from it and now I can build more things and its easier.
^This isnt my first build, ive done bits and bobs, not all guitar related, but i knwo my way around electronics now. I just want to put the parts i have to good use.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Any why would someone give me a schem that has an IC on it, when i asked for a schem that uses the parts i have??

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310