I've heard nothing but good things about these guitars but which do u prefer?

And what's a good guitar from one of the brands that's no mroe then 600$ canadian?

I play well...... Rock! haha!

anywayz .. I was just wonering what guitar you think is good thats under 600$ from one of these two brands.?
do u no how much 600$ canadian is in USD
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
schecter > ibanez.

go on their site to find out whats good for your price. (the retail price on their site is usually ALOT higher than places sell them for)
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
for that price i think you could get a schecter blackjack series C-1 or S-1. They have good quality for the price. comes with Seymour Duncans, mahogany, set-neck ultra acess. A friend of mine has one and it seems to be really solid.
You could also try out ibanez s470 if you want a trem and a good one, but the stock pickups might need replacing.

btw the ones i've mentioned are $500-550 USD but they should fit into you price range, and you can definately haggle these into you price range.

600 Can. is about 534 USD

Schecter are usually great quality for the price, especially in your range.
If you wanted to double the price i would say Ibanez but for that much money I would say Shecter.
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.
Umm i don't know how much 600$ is U.S

but on musicians freind do the prices change? are the prices all Us dollars?

Prices are American. Most likely means you'll get screwed for shipping costs, duty and other taxes to negate the great saving you'll find there. Try this site, its all Canadian, located in Mississagua [sp?], southern Ontario: www.lamusic.ca
Both are nice axes. For under $600 both brands are good. I'd say go with a Schecter since I play one myself and i really like how they're made. It gives good sustain and the neck is smooth.
Ibanez SAS36FM goes for $616 in Toronto , you can mayebe find a cheaper place.
Quote by Dudage
Schecter < Ibanez

not a typo

look at this guys avatar......

all the people who like schecter will say schecter, and the people who like ibanez will say ibanez. so your not really going to get GOOD, HONEST answers. just.. which guitars these people prefer.

both companies have equally good guitars. so idk check out both of their sites and find a guitar that fits you best.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
I'd say if you want a trem go for a ibanez s470 and if you don't then go for a schecter blackjack c-1 or s-1