Please, someone make a simple love song. Not one of those really complicated, over-poetic, overphrased songs(they have their appeal at times though) but just a down and dirty love song. At least something about a sexy woman or lust of some sort! Think Black Dog/Whole Lotta Love. And no, I'm not doing this to get someone to write a song so I can steal it or anything lol, I just want to be refreshed and reminded. As simple as those love songs of the 60s were theyve been difficult for modern bands to duplicate, apparently.
Quote by Serrana
Please, someone make a simple love song. Not one of those really complicated, over-poetic, overphrased songs(they have their appeal at times though) but just a down and dirty love song. At least something about a sexy woman or lust of some sort! Think Black Dog/Whole Lotta Love. And no, I'm not doing this to get someone to write a song so I can steal it or anything lol, I just want to be refreshed and reminded. As simple as those love songs of the 60s were theyve been difficult for modern bands to duplicate, apparently.

um this isnt he place for this, and i do think you wanna steal it
Quote by fil69
Hu r emos???

Quote by .Sidewinder.
could someone translate that last post for me please?