im looking into the line 6 delay moldulator,,,just wanting someones opinion of what it good for ,,,, what it bad for and so on,,, and could someone tell me if it loops,,, or tell me of any good looping pedals i could get , because thats one of the main things im looking for in it
you win , im stupid
It loops, not a lot of time but it's still a great tool. I have one and I have no complaints at all. It's an awesome pedal.
Quote by Cmogi10
It loops, not a lot of time but it's still a great tool. I have one and I have no complaints at all. It's an awesome pedal.

14 seconds is more than it sounds like it is, and I agree with all above.
I second the comment on its greatness. I've had one for 4 months and I love it. Has every kind of delay you will EVER need and the 14 seconds of loop is plenty unless you're looking to be a one man show.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
,,,, i own a deluxe memory man would buying the line six ,,erase the need for it,
you win , im stupid
^i'm not trying to jump in on your question..

but.. i've been looking for a good delay unit and i've heard good things about the line 6 .. but i've also heard it's not very durable and they frequently die in a year or two..

has anyone had such problems?
that doesnt matter,,,, if it does it should have a warranty,, plus most pedals ive owned have craped out in a year or so ,,,,it happen,,,,
so would having the line 6 erase the need for the memory man,
you win , im stupid
They have a lot more features, but you may prefer the warmer analogue sound for delays of the Memory Man, although the DL-4 has the loop and so on...

Try one out.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30