If anyone has ever used a Fab pedal by Danelectro could you tell me what you think of them? Thanks.
Quote by Krost
a Ghost possessed my dog and made him buy a 50 cent CD.

Watch it now, watch it!

"I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP"

Honorary Masshole. PM SOADFanSince'98 to join.
They work perfectly fine. I might get ripped for this next comment, but honestly, I bought a FAB Distortion pedal and a Boss DS-1 and I can't tell the difference really. Plus the FABs are a lot cheaper. I also have a FAB chorus, OD and flanger pedal that all work great.
Theyre by no means high end effects, but for what you pay I suppose you get something pretty decent
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
actually ive found that the danelectro pedals sound quite good especially for the price. I own about three or four of themand would highly recomend them all.
Follow up on my last comment. They are not really pedals which are sort of annoying. They have more of a "foot button". Sometimes when you try to turn an effect on you won't hit it hard enough (or at all) and it won't turn the effect on which i why i got an actual distortion pedal.
Thanks for the help.
Quote by Krost
a Ghost possessed my dog and made him buy a 50 cent CD.

Watch it now, watch it!

"I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP"

Honorary Masshole. PM SOADFanSince'98 to join.