It seems like there is about a million cover contests going on right now so how about a Lamb of God cover contest?? Since you can't actually win anything the rules are simple. 1.Cover a LOG song.
2.BT's are fine, you just have to share them if it's not Ruin!
3.Have fun!
Ruin
Here's my cover of Ruin, to set it off. It's not my entry (I'm gonna do Laid to Rest, if noone else wants to, if they do I'll come up with something ), so let's do it! Anyone who wants to participate or judge, come on down! Horns up bitches!

BTW...If anyone can get a good Redneck cover together, they automatically win.
hell yes ill join.

laid to rest, hourglass, ruin, or 11th hour

still dont know.

real drums too
Oh, come on. I see 100 people everyday dis LOG as easy stuff to play, so where is everyone?? I still have Laid to Rest. Let's show em all what we are made of!
This Is The Art Of Ruin
Ruin

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
I play because the secret reptilian, alien empire requires it of me. I guess you could say it's "protocol."

Quote by Dirk Gently
icksnay on the ecretsay eptiliansray
Quote by mhail
hell yes ill join.

laid to rest, hourglass, ruin, or 11th hour

still dont know.

real drums too

Hell Yeah, real drumS!
I only have a Toneport, so real drums are out of the question. I hope you whip my ass!
This Is The Art Of Ruin
Ruin

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
I play because the secret reptilian, alien empire requires it of me. I guess you could say it's "protocol."

Quote by Dirk Gently
Come on now, no one??
This Is The Art Of Ruin
Ruin

Quote by Bubonic Chronic

Quote by Dirk Gently
i'm gonna do...

BLACK LABEL!!!!!!!!!

except i'm re-doing the one i already have. give me a day or two.

and, and, and, and, and, if someone wants to collaborate on ashes of the wake (the instrumental song, not the whole album), i'll do the rhythm parts if someone can do the solos...
Hey,as lomg as you need, this **** ain't sanctioned!
This Is The Art Of Ruin
Ruin

Quote by Bubonic Chronic

Quote by Dirk Gently
I still have dibs on Laid to Rest!
This Is The Art Of Ruin
Ruin

Quote by Bubonic Chronic

Quote by Dirk Gently
I'm gonna pass on being a participant.

Instead, I'll be a judge.
I'm an avid LOG fan, so I'm very familiar with their songs.
Spiral Out
I have Hourglass if no one else does. whens the deadline. cuz i use beatcraft for my backing drum tracks so it will take me forever to make it...