Do you think it'll look cool to put a left hand (guitar)neck on a right hand (guitar)body so the (guitar)headstock will be upside down? I dont know if it would look cool or not, i would like it but i have a hard time picturing wat it would look like.

by the way, reason y i got guitar in front of all that stuff is because i can see how the combination of hands, neck, headstock, and body and become a dirty joke on here very quick, so if u want to, awnser the question and if u have a joke to go along with plz post after the awnser.
Quote by rockr09
Do you think it'll look cool to put a left hand (guitar)neck on a right hand (guitar)body so the (guitar)headstock will be upside down? I dont know if it would look cool or not, i would like it but i have a hard time picturing wat it would look like.

by the way, reason y i got guitar in front of all that stuff is because i can see how the combination of hands, neck, headstock, and body and become a dirty joke on here very quick, so if u want to, awnser the question and if u have a joke to go along with plz post after the awnser.

Um...Jacksons make reverse headstock guitars...

I think you were trying to say something about reverse headstock guitars; I can't be bothered to get past the butchered English...

Like that?
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
it might look alright. when i worked in a guitar store a guy wanted to put a left handed kramer neck on a left over right handed Telecaster body. I thought it would have looked kool if the neck fit.. but that was because is was a kramer neck with the hockey stick like headstock. might not look that different for a strat.. and exacly the same with a les paul.
yeah its a fender strat style neck and its for a LEFT HAND guitar, i can buy it on ebay, could i put it on a RIGHT HAND fender strat style body? if anybody has pics of one already like that plz post.
There are some fender (guitars) that have the setup your looking to see, so just surf around on ebay or google images, i'm sure you'd be able to find a decent enough picture to make your decision.
Wouldent that be kind of a pain though, because you wouldent have full access to the first frets. That cut-away on the headstock is there for a reason you know. just saying?
it wouldn't get in the way at all. If you play your first fret, you can clearly see you have plenty of extra room. I just turned my guitar upside down (left handed) and played an Fminor and i had no problem at all
anybody know a website where i can get a left-hand strat neck for 40-80 USD besides ebay?
if u get a left handed neck rather then a right handed reverse head stock(which woulf look the same as a left handed neck) you will have to flip the nut around
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
you can get a warmoth neck that is reversed but still has its inlay on the right side for about 230$ for an entry level one...
Fender's Voodoo Strat had the reversed neck.

But the main thing is, the Warmoth reversed neck is better, it has the visible side inlay.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
What you might want to do tho, is take off the neck bridge with a hammer and chisle then re-glue it reversed, either that or buy a new bridge because the bridge is slotted big to small, and u dont want the huge string on top of the teeny slot, vice versa.

It might have some glue residue on it, so Id look into a new neck bridge too if you can, theyre not expensive.
Because lefty guitars are much more expensive.

Because left-handers make up only a small proportion of the guitarist community.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!