The playing got off the beat a few times but Really good acoustic tone. Bravo!
This Is The Art Of Ruin
Ruin

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
I play because the secret reptilian, alien empire requires it of me. I guess you could say it's "protocol."

Quote by Dirk Gently
icksnay on the ecretsay eptiliansray
add in some vocals!
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
A fair render of the song, but the picking in the beggining sounded a little strummed, and the ending was a little messed up, I think you made a small mistake? Also, if you can, add lyrics (unless your voice is as horrible as mine) The strumming wasn't bad, but if you had messed THAT up... Well, that's my two cents.
I hate people who quote themselves in their sigs
~Uziel126
tone was exellent, but intro picking was off (if exactness was your goal). Strumming was very good.
Quote by Uziel126
A fair render of the song, but the picking in the beggining sounded a little strummed, and the ending was a little messed up, I think you made a small mistake? Also, if you can, add lyrics (unless your voice is as horrible as mine) The strumming wasn't bad, but if you had messed THAT up... Well, that's my two cents.

yeah i kind of rushed through because i had to leave from the computer in like 5 mins. so i messed up on some parts. i sing i just didnt have enough time to put vocals in.
i think i am going to redo this cover and maybe add some vocals to it or sumthin.... i am going to take my time on it to.... so i will have the new cover of it up soon.