Will these Gibson pickup mounting rings fit an 1994 Epiphone Riviera? The Riviera's stock neck and bridge pickup mounting rings are a little too high for my liking, I kind of like the pickup to show a little more.

bridge:
neck:

Any help is appreciated
Probably. But you could just file down the base of the ones on your Epiphone. I think there is the dimensions for them somewhere on the Gibson site if you search.
gibson rings fit in my ibanez, they will fit the epiphone. Most rings are made to exactly the same specs and are off by very little.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Quote by Funky P
gibson rings fit in my ibanez, they will fit the epiphone. Most rings are made to exactly the same specs and are off by very little.

Gibson parts don't, I repeat don't fit Epiphone guitars. Gibson parts are measured in standard measuring like inches and feet. Epiphones are measured with the metric system. They won't fit. I had to replace mine and I could not find any rings at any stores that fit it. Check out Classicaxe for the actual Epiphone parts. That is where I got mine.
^ i fricken knew it. where can i find this classicaxe you speak of?
I am not sure. Call Gibson tech support and ask them. It is a 24/7 800 number. They are the ones who gave me the information. I guess Epiphone parts are not sold in stores like Gibson parts.
Are those for humbuckers? 'coz don't most Rivieras have mini-humbuckers?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
yeah mine has the normal-sized humbuckers. i emailed gibson yesterday, havent received any feedback yet.
Quote by Dattt
yeah mine has the normal-sized humbuckers. i emailed gibson yesterday, havent received any feedback yet.

They don't fit trust me. I would call Gibson. It will be a quicker answer.