can you tell me if you think it's correct?
ANy idea of which scales it's based on?
and do you think the last part is right?

if you need it, i can post the original audio

thx
Solo to what?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
your own song?
Quote by grungefan89
Hooker! Could someone please buy this kid a hooker?

Let me know when you can actually fuck a cartoon chick in the beared clam and give me a call. I've forgotten what it feels like to shit my pants.
does the rest of the band adjust to the unfilled bars? or does everything follow the guitars timing or something (those red bars dont add up...dont forget your rests and check those bars that run over a couple of times against the audio)
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
Last edited by rockstar_jones at Jul 11, 2006,
no let me explain.
this is from a real song.
i try to tab it. and i think it's pretty correct.
in fact, i dont know what those red bars are,... but i do know the timing is not correct.
anyway if you want i can post the orignal part, but can you tell me if it's inspired by some particulare scales?
What's the original song dude? We can't tell you if it's correct if there is nothing to compare it too.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
oh so you wanna get the correct notes before you go back and work it out the timing? and the red bars either go over the 4 beats or need rests put in them to fill the bars, or move the whole solo back so it fits the bars leaving the excess at the end if you get what i'm trying to say.
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
well, i dont actually care about the timing. Because i know pretty well the song, so i dont need to tab it so accurately.
Anyway do you think it's correct? And what scales could have been used?
Still don't know the name of the song, I don't really want to click a random link where all it says is Download! so can you please just tell us the name of the song and who it is by?
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
add rests to fill in the measures. it jsut looks better and will cause less confusion
Its a mode in E Minor by the looks of it, but I'm not great with modes so I cant tell you which one...
Gear:

Crafter FX550 EQL
Ibanez SA260FML

THD Univalve
Framus FR-212 Cab (Celestion Vintage 30's)

Dunlop Crybaby

Started playing May 28th 2005
I actually want to know now myself
Gear:

Crafter FX550 EQL
Ibanez SA260FML

THD Univalve
Framus FR-212 Cab (Celestion Vintage 30's)

Dunlop Crybaby

Started playing May 28th 2005