As stated above, I've been searching for a good distortion pedal, is the Damage Control - Solid Metal any good? the sound clips are promising and I'm defenitly gonna try one out, but I 'd like to hear some of you guys(and girls) experiences first.

Thanks
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
yeh its pretty much godly like. also post up some sound clips once you get the pedal. also if you have any inqueries about the pedal you could post at the damge control forums since the creators are pretty quick with replies.
Another question, do you know if it's better than the Tonebone Hot british? Logically it should be since it has 2 tubes instead of one, but I've never had the chance to compare them.

And also the Demonizer, what's deal with that damn 400 dollar price tag?

Again I'm just looking for brutal drive and since it's one of the very few effects I use I want the best.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
if you have ever tried out the demonizer in real life with the amount of control then you will realise. in theory yes it should be better but serious its all up to your ears some people may like the tonebone while others may like the solid metal. and if you want brutal drive then get the solid metal or demonizer