as the thread says , my mg 100 needs to die.

i cant sell it and belive me i have tryed...very fuking hard

so do any of u guys know of anything like "amp insurence" i thought i could burn it or something and get the cash.

any ideas would be welcome...and i mean any, or if u wanna buy it for some resen tell me

thanx

alex
gear4music indianapolis // Blackstar HT-1R Metal
Insure it, and then give it away to someone and tell the insurance company it was stolen from where your band practices. Make sure the insurance covers theft first though...
lol, my birthday's coming up so I'm just gonna sell my mg50 to samash where I bought it from ( I know they rip you off but I paid $400 for the thing and I saw a pre-owned one for $350, which means I'll probably get like $300), and go half and half for a Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue (yay for tube power).
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
Quote by wmzbomgzors
lol, my birthday's coming up so I'm just gonna sell my mg50 to samash where I bought it from ( I know they rip you off but I paid $400 for the thing and I saw a pre-owned one for $350, which means I'll probably get like $300), and go half and half for a Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue (yay for tube power).

Actually, you'll probably get more like 125$, unless the people at samash think your cute or something.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Yea, your just going to have to take one for the team and get ripped off. Unless you can find some poor soul to sell it to for a jacked up price, but that would be just cruel.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
loooool, if they sell it for $350 ur lucky to get maybe 150 bucks for it. those ****s gotta make a profit sumhow.. lol, i remember i brough a NHL 2K5 to EB games and got 1 buck for it :/

BEST 55 BUCKS I EVER SPENT
like said, they will give u about 20% less than half of what u payed for it.
$400- half = 200 -(10 20%) = $170usd.

do what i did wt my g50. turn it into a cab....

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Three words. Box Of Bees. The tone is horrible on MG's, I had to save my friend from buying one and luckily got him to get a nice a nice tube combo instead
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by jj1565
like said, they will give u about 20% less than half of what u payed for it.
$400- half = 200 -(10 20%) = $170usd.

do what i did wt my g50. turn it into a cab....

Wait, I'm not trying to be a dick jenny, but doesn't an epiphone head through an mg cab sound like a pile of George bush's feces?
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by Metallica_Ðuke
loooool, if they sell it for $350 ur lucky to get maybe 150 bucks for it. those ****s gotta make a profit sumhow.. lol, i remember i brough a NHL 2K5 to EB games and got 1 buck for it :/

BEST 55 BUCKS I EVER SPENT

LOL
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by hamish5178
Wait, I'm not trying to be a dick jenny, but doesn't an epiphone head through an mg cab sound like a pile of George bush's feces?

not taken wrong, no fear.
u would think, YES IT DOES SOUND LIKE POO!!!!
and if it had, i probably would have swapped out the speaker by now. but surprisingly, its a dark, 50W speaker.

the epi head is only 5W tube, and has a rough raspy vintage tone to it. so the speaker can handle the tone np. (of course the combo isnt even plugged in, so there's no MG factor other than the speaker.)

my only problem with it, is when i want to REALLY crank it past 9' o clock, its too much for the speaker at that point. but when im going that loud, im usually clicking on my blues jr anyway.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

JJ, whereabouts NY? looks like a Dr. Guitar cord to me, with the blue cover and all.

Anyway, i would look in American Musical Supply, in the back i remember seeing an ad for an instrument insurance company with like a $10,000 premium LAWLZ!
I had my hands in the river,
My feet back up on the bank,
Looked up to the Lord above and said,
"Hey man, Thanks"

Dr. Spinnerbait of the UG Fishermans Club. PM Joe-Fish to join.
that is a guitar cord from either sam ash-white plains, or maybe from a shop just outside NYC.

dr guitar a local spot?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

i have an MG15dfx, pretty good first amp but i've grown out of it and im going for a Randall RX120DHS
Lamb Of God
Just totally destroy it with alot of seriously big hammers, I ensure you that will be fun ...
Quote by jj1565
that is a guitar cord from either sam ash-white plains, or maybe from a shop just outside NYC.

dr guitar a local spot?

Isnt there a samash somehwere on the island?
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~