What do the owners of this guitar think of it? I'm in the market for a 7 string and it seems like a good deal for $400, leaves me some money left over for my amp fund also I really like the look of it too, nothing flashy
Not sure, also consider some ibanez 7 strings...... Theres like a RG 7420 or something liek that on ebay for 200$ smething i believe, check it out.

But u need to play them both and see which you like. Have you played one yet? Dont buy it without playing it.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
yeah im gonna have to find some better guitar shops though, all the ones in my area I have been to have a pretty ****ty selection
its good for 400...i dont like the HZs though...or bolt on necks
Go get your shovel.
Quote by ClassicAxe
Not sure, also consider some ibanez 7 strings...... Theres like a RG 7420 or something liek that on ebay for 200$ smething i believe, check it out.

But u need to play them both and see which you like. Have you played one yet? Dont buy it without playing it.

yea those arnt that bad either

but i hate ibanez's neck so i would go for another guitar

but yea the ibanez has nice sound
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
I have an ibanez ax-7221, love it. LOVE IT! The neck isnt too bad, bought it used for $175. You should look used on 7-strings, well at least they have some good deals at my guitar center. I LOVE IT, the action is perfect for me, the neck pickup blows though.... Still nice guitar to use for the low end.
been calling some places seeing if they have a damien 7 I could try out, the places I've called really only carry fender, epiphone, and the the high end gibsons and some **** unknown brand names, but I'm still trying

Anyways im pretty set on getting the damien 7 as long as I like it after i test her out, does anyone know how this guitar will do for lead? I know its a good rhythm guitar but I will also be playing some lead, and any amp reccomendations? im looking to spend between 200 and 400, I play a range of metal from really heavy drop tuned death metal to power metal like iced earth. I would say 80 to 120 watts with a good selection of effects is what im looking for

thanks guys