cos im bored am stuck at my nans house for about 2 weeks i decided to start this thread

i play metal i cant think of any songs to play cos im soooooooooooo bored give me sum suggestions and help out poor guy i need
practice some sweep picking and arrpeggios, that could take up 2 weeks
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
no offence at all by this an im sorry if i **** u off but i started hatin ozzy on after he left sabbath
play some sabbath then
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
hmmm... well i dont listen to metal so im not good for advice. how about some megadeth, they have some tricky stuff.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
sorry this is probs gonna **** u off 2 but im not a fan of megadeth tell u wot 2 avoid confusion ill giv u a list of bands i like btw thank u all 4 bein so kind 2 me while im soooooooo bored u ppl on UG rule
then try learnin a solo just perfect and bust the hell out of it...or get the guiar scales method
a programme to practice scales and everything so you're able after some time to nail solos, but all improvised
but i would say, learn pantera - cemetery gates solo!
Hold my breath
as I wish for death
Oh please god wake me
cradle of filth, pantera, machine head, killswitch engage, metallica, slipknot, trivium, limp bizkit (which is strange really since they called all slipknot fans sweaty little kids!!!), agnostic front, coal chamber, mudvayne, soulfly, sepultura, sabbath, a tiny bit of slayer n many mor