In the morning when I wake up....
yeah, yeah, yeah,
I'm so sprung to see you without your make-up,
I flushed that **** down the toilet so you don't take so damn long....
(so damn long)

Then you make me some pancakes,
and smoother them in syrup,
but the whole damn time your bitchin' 'bout Europe...

Oh No! Your late for your date with the mall....
Oh Hell Yeah! Panties on sale buy 'em all...

You bought Three for a Dollar,
What a Deal!
but them panties are on sale for a reason my dear...

They got holes in 'em,
and no elastic,
they're so damn hard it's like your wearing plastic.

Oh Yeah!
Oh No!
Oh Hell Yeah!
Oh No, Go Home
Oh No, So Go Home, Bitch!
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
.... word
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
but im not 7,,,, read the lyrics like "the heart of rock n roll" by that one guy at that kinda tempo, you know like were its the first line and then in the backround it's YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!
what is it, metal?
EMO
The protagonist sees the dragon and moans about how hard it will be to get the princess to fall in love with him, he gets eaten. The princess is very happy, because he was a whiny fag anyway.

Quote by kanguuu
its old, good, but old lol
is the next track on your album going to be about playing on the swings and watching Bob The Builder?
ehh these lyrics suck its true and the name of the song is the most emo thing ive ever heard and does this song even have a meaning? it makes no sense like its just describing one mornign of sumbody's first person view of their girlfriend that pretty stupid
It reminds me of the Offspring. I can see what he's trying to do. I dont think its quite there, because at least the Offspring had some kind of point to their songs. Think it through man, and try to wrap your words around some kind of idea that people will relate to, otherwise you'll just get flamed. =/
yeah, its point is don't by cheap panties i guess if you get technical
Last edited by zero27 at Jul 11, 2006,
This was terrible. I'd go on, but I have nothing positive to say and it wouldn't be very helpful at all....try again.