Im thinking about getting a new guitar any where from 300 to 500 dollars. I play mostly metal, rock, and some clean stuff which is mostly chili peppers. I like the look of the les paul and how they sound but the only les paul Ive played was a gibson and I dont know how an epiphone sounds.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
epiphone's rather nice...and you could put gibson pick-ups later on it
Hold my breath
as I wish for death
Oh please god wake me
Washburn WI64. Has humbuckers for the heavier sounds you want, and also coil splitting to get the single coil tones you want. It also has the Buzz Feiten tuning system and Grover 18:1 tuners.

It's $300 for the distressed version with a deluxe gigbag at www.music123.com

~$350 for the normal version, and ~$420 for the deluxe version.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Im thinking about getting this guitar, but the active pickups even though they are supposed to be good I dont want to have the batteries go dead when Im playing, also how would I change the batteries? The vintage black is probably the color I will get.

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
there is just a little panel on the back you unscrew and change the battery, and they last you a few months
Go get your shovel.
Quote by SynGates7X
there is just a little panel on the back you unscrew and change the battery, and they last you a few months

ok thanks Im probably going to save up and get the ltd.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
^I've been told that they last 4-6 months before needing changed. There is justa little panel on the back that you put the battery in. I wouldn't worry about the battery going dead on you.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
just unplug after you play it cos otherwise the batteries run down, the lead in the input completes the circuit making the battery go.