Hey, I'm looking a a blueridge slope shoulder model, and I need to know the difference between a laminated brazillian rosewood back and sides, or a solid rosewood back and sides. What would you recommend?
Laminated Brazillian is plywood that looks pretty. "Solid rosewood" will be talking about east indian rosewood, unless otherwise specified. Solid rosewood will sound much MUCH better than the plywood and typically it costs a lot more too. If you have the option of Solid rosewood or laminated Brazilian go witht he rosewood.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by ghostmouse859
Hey, I'm looking a a blueridge slope shoulder model, and I need to know the difference between a laminated brazillian rosewood back and sides, or a solid rosewood back and sides. What would you recommend?

It really depends on your budget and personal taste...laminated back and sides will possibly mean a slightly heavier guitar, but possibly more impervious to environmental changes. Solid wood sides and back will impact tone less than a solid top, but could make a difference but will require more care. Your best bet is to play both, of course, sometimes not easy to do.