im looking for a pick up that can give me more of that blues rock tone from my bridge pickup ... any suggestions... im looking for something not to expensive
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Seymour Duncan imo, makes some of the best blues rock pups(that aren't custom wound ofcourse).

If they're humbuckers
59, Alnico Pro 2, or Pearly Gates would do well.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
I'd probably look into www.highorderpickups.com I hear good things, they're custom wound, and at $60, are a similar price to Duncans (as far as I'm aware). Only problem is th wait (10 weeks last time I checked) and the fact you're only going on hearsay as to how good they are (as am I).

EDIT: and they're handwound, so assuming the guy winding them isn't totally crap at it, they SHOULD sound better than those Duncans...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The thing about high orders you have to know exactly what you want in the pickup. Some guys have reported getting something totally different than what they expected because they weren't specific enough.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
^ true.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?