19 66%
dean dimebag rasorback
6 21%
epiphone sg
2 7%
angus younge signature sg
2 7%
Voters: 29.
want to trade in my kicks les paul style guitar and buy a sg gibson or fender i can't decide. or the new dean dimebag razor backs help.
What music do you play? and how much money do you have?
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
One time, after a gig, I had a foursome with these chicks that wouldn't shutup about my four-finger tapping.

I would much rather they had just talked about my penis.
I wouldnt go with a fender... you obviously like ac/dc type stuff, i would go for a gibson if youve got the dough, but epis are great too and save u a lot of money. the angus signature sg would be more expensive, i assume... i would pick the gibson sg
If you play classic rock and youve got the money get the SG, whether its the angus or not is personal preference. If you play a lot of metal get the razorback but always, always try the guitar out before you buy it. If you can afford all of them just play them all and see which you prefer.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
One time, after a gig, I had a foursome with these chicks that wouldn't shutup about my four-finger tapping.

I would much rather they had just talked about my penis.
Why the **** is the Epi even on there if you can get the Gibbson? XD

Get the gibbson XD **** epi, it's the cheap bastard's guitar XD

My peavey can kill an Epi any day of the week and it's got way more **** on it than an epi XD

It's only 400 too ^^

Mew, i hate epis....

oh yes...and GWAR RULEZ!!!!
Gear:
Gibson LP
Marshall
DF-7 Foot Peddle
Last edited by Kain_Doom01 at Jul 11, 2006,
Gibson SG Standard. The Angus Young, your paying 50% just for his name, and for the tremolo, which is a crap tremolo. If you can afford it, go for the Standard SG