I owe people crits so I'll repay them from here.

I don?t know much
About love and that?s a fact
Don?t know how to write a love song
The only thing I really know
Is how to make love feel wrong

So many years spent out in the cold
Hearing countless stories from the ghosts of old
People think I?m crazy
When in fact I?m insane
Giving others the blame
My mind is going hazy
Can?t take much more
Going round in circles in my head

I?m back at the beginning again
With this precocious smile on my face
Thinking nothing untoward
Thinking nothing at all

I?m lost in this darkness
No light to shine the way
Hear the horses coming
To come and take me away

People think I?m crazy
When in fact I?m insane
My mind is going hazy
Can?t take much more
What I would give to feel the love once more
I read through this a few times and this is what I got out of it. It's main problem is that it's just pretty bland but not so much that it destroys this piece. I liked the crazy/insane part in there! My advice is ,while this is a solid little piece, to maybe rewrite it or ditch it, namely because it doesnt have anything that really envelopes the reader into it. Good job though.
The Devil may.
The last time I saw the words crazy and horses in a song was ,funny enough, crazy horses by the bloody Osmonds, man those teeth all white and shiny. It was the only decent thing they did, but back to the point, being you.

I thought this was a bit bland at first, but decided to play through it with a Am., C , G F and it came out ok mate. The first verse I like, it just smacks of a love song and although not mighty original, just sang well.

I?m back at the beginning again
With this precocious smile on my face

here I would drop the again and the precocious, to me they are expendable, and plus I cant see a precocious smile in my head he he.

But like I said played through I liked it bud, nice and full of feeling.

Hope you well Daemonika

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392016
Well i'm afraid if i didn't know you, i would absolutely flame this. I just think it's really cliched and forced; "Crazy" and "Hazy" that sorta thing. I really wasn't very fond of this at all, it was so different to normal and so much below your standard; it upsets me

I might be being harsh here but that's my honest opinion of it, so i'm sorry.

P.s. You do owe me a crit Hehe, don't worry.

Edit: Sorry by the way, i did like some bits, i just forgot to say so
I was listening to Katie Melua when I started this. By the time I finished, Megadeth were on. I wanted to write a simplistic love song, à la Katie Melua, but Megadeth to to me a bit so I tried to make it a bit louder and electrified, rather than the simple acoustic I had planned, hence that penultimate stanza being slightly off-key with the rest of it.

Glenn, I shall do yours in a little while - promise, I'm just writing a dialogue at the mo.