Oh yea, we own.
Run!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Simply, the world was too small for a man of his ambition.
Quote by ifeastonbums
GuitarSymphony you are my hero!
Okay....
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Quote by \m/metallica\m/
thats pretty stupid, but i think it's pretty funny. And its also a guitar site, not ULtimate-bass.com

Hah, I just thought it was kinda funny. The world does need more bassists though. :\
Run!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Simply, the world was too small for a man of his ambition.
Quote by ifeastonbums
GuitarSymphony you are my hero!
i agree, wher ei live EVERYONE plays acoustic or electric, and alot suck balls, like 3 people out of..what...10000 play bass, and 1 in overy 8000 play drums.

i hate it here.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Lol, I wasn't expecting that. But yeah, the world does need more bassists. In my county there are only about 7 people that I know that have a bass, and only about 3 of them actually play it. As for drummers, I only know 3 (my dad being one of them).

As for guitars, there are A LOT of people that "play guitar" here, but I think most of them just bought one so they can take it to school and pose.
same thing here, alot really blow and call themselves hardcore guitarists, when they only play maybe once a week, i dont call myself a hardcore guitarist and i cant even go a day without playing, if i do, then i get depressed
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

My whole school as 3 bassist and 1 drummer, and we have 2000 people in the school. I've been looking for a GOOD bassist for over 2 months now! I've dropped 3 gigs!

EDIT: There's a guitar club at school with over 20 people, and they all play acoustic or electric guitar
Last edited by hckfrk38 at Jul 11, 2006,
I've been trying to find a good bassist myself, I think I might of found one. He seems dedicated to it, he spent $120 on a wah pedal just so he could play For Whom The Bell Tolls just like Cliff Burton did. He's only been playing for about 6 months though.

The school that I went to (just graduated about a month ago ) had a guitar club, but I got kicked out because I brought in my electric...