I am currently in the market for an acoustic guitar. I've played for about six years and I have an Ibanez Artcore semihollowbody and a Samick strat rep and I'd really like to add a nice acoustic to my collection. I've been doing a lot of research and I am considering a Marticn D-15, a Taylor 210, or similar guitars. Which would you recommend, or any other suggestions in the 800 price range?
taylor, but get a 214 CE b/c it is great. If you do choose a Martin, don't get it if it has either an X in the model name, or the number isn't as high as 16.
Taylors are awesome. But i also strongly suggest getting a Takamine they're great. You can't do bends on those guitars like :bowdown: Clapton can tho...
Quote by ghostmouse859
taylor, but get a 214 CE b/c it is great. If you do choose a Martin, don't get it if it has either an X in the model name, or the number isn't as high as 16.

The Martin D-15 is a fine guitar even though the model number is not "as high as 16". Either choice is fine...play as many as you can and pick the one you like the most.
Play different models, prices, and makes. You might even find a guitar that you love at half the price your looking for.