well the les paul is my dream guitar atm but the bass is nice too and i have a 1961 reissue SG
EDIT: that is exactly my dream guitar... you bastard
um... what's the point of this thread?
Quote by FunkMaster

you know you're a bassist when your GF loves you for your fingering technique
I like the Headstock and pickguard of the Thunderbird but it would have looked brilliant in the sunburst colour
I want one at some point, it'd be something i'd get if i came into a lot of money, but not desperate enough to save up for one regularly. I want the gothic one though.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
i don't like gibson basses, but like everyone else has said the Les Paul is very nice
Member of UG's Mac users club. PM Metalstillsucks if you are wanting in.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
i HATE the les paul.

i have a list of like 12 reasons why i hate it, but i dont feel like posting.

dont like the sg eitehr, nor the bass.
Quote by gibsonbrothers
well first i wanted opinions on my bass but now i kinda want to see pictures of others peoples basses. so if got a picture, plz post

theres a pic thread somewhere, post there
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
i have a thunderbird except its an epiphone and i love it your is sexy aswell i would have gotten a gibson but they cost to much and one quick question does a gibson neck dive down because on my epipohne the location of the thing were u put the strap it makes the neck dive down
Last edited by CrazyBassist at Jul 11, 2006,
How many Gibsons does one man need?

I'm actually not a fan of the shape of any Gibson instruments, although I assume they play like silk.
^ Damn straight we do. They are positively boring.

But then, I couldnt give a **** who likes my bass other than me
hmmm no ive always hated that body design for a bass/guitar.... also the head is ****... but to be honest its not really up to us, its your bass, if you like it then thats all that counts
My brother has the same bass and I've always thought it was quite sexy, probably due to the pic of a semi-nude woman he made for the pickguard.
Tbh I like it less now as it looks a bit like something you might find in a garage or at a car boot sale.
Quote by Bumper
We need a rule against, "Do you like my bass?" threads.

word...

theres three of em on the first page of the bass forum right now...maybe we should bring back the "Show Off your bass thread" and let these guys put their pictures there to see if anyone "likes their bass"....

well, I'm off to revive that thread then..
"All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration and we're all one consciousness experiencing ourselves subjectively, theres no such thing as death, life is just a dream and we're the imagination of ourselves."
Quote by XeNoCiDe730
word...

theres three of em on the first page of the bass forum right now...maybe we should bring back the "Show Off your bass thread" and let these guys put their pictures there to see if anyone "likes their bass"....

well, I'm off to revive that thread then..

my thoughts exactly. well, not exactly...

it's a good bass, I like the colour of the LP, but they are almost unplayable(in the higher frets) and the SG is cool.

and it's not one person with all those, it's the gibson brothers sharing an account
yep, its nice
im a finger player

:quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTwoFoot
It's obvious that those songs were illegally downloaded, so Metallica wanted him to "ride the lightning," if you get my meaning.:quote:
I think the bass itself looks cool. I played it once however and i did not like the way it felt