Hey , After seeing such a great turnout at my other songs , (soul reaper , the cursed night , the omen ) i decided to create a new one called HELL PATROL , It is a thrash metal song with no vocals , Yet .
Please crit it and give me advice ..

Of course , after critting , post me your songs for me to crit , it is a crit for crit afterall.

here is the link : http://hellpatrol.dmusic.com
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
thanks for the crits man

critting as i listen, awesome drum track, tone sounds better than on your other recordings?
like the first solo, very clean. cool harmonies around the 3 minute mark... the breakdown section after that is pretty nice... i think the ending might be a bit sudden though

overall i think your other songs are better, but this ones still pretty cool
I think this songs awsome, there just should be a better solo. it was good but it didnt last that long and it could have really made the song. Overall though it was one of the better songs ive listened to thats been made by a less accomplished band. Good Job.
Quote by Phishphan123
I think this songs awsome, there just should be a better solo. it was good but it didnt last that long and it could have really made the song. Overall though it was one of the better songs ive listened to thats been made by a less accomplished band. Good Job.

I really appreciate it man .
That was good... Mind if i ask what type of equipment you use??

my only crit is you should do some vocals sometime..
Quote by Medievalmists
That was good... Mind if i ask what type of equipment you use??

my only crit is you should do some vocals sometime..

Fender stratocaster , Straight to line-in and then I record with cubase with clean guitar and after i recorded with the clean I put distortion and any other effects with guitar rig.
As i said before , i cant write lyrics or vocal lines. I can sing though but i cant write lyrics.Anyone with ideas plz reply .
Did you use a noisegate or something similar on your guitar? It just sounds strange to me, almost like a distorted keyboard or something. Also, there's some clipping towards the end of the song.

The song is pretty good, I would definitely like to hear some vocals. There's not much to improve, I thought the solo worked pretty well. Everything works pretty well. Thing is, I don't if I'd call this a thrash metal song, I was reminded of power metal, myself. Good job.

Here's mine if you're interested: The Detour
Quote by Medievalmists
how do you get the guitar rig to work after you record into cubase?

after you recorded the clean section you go to effects , the effects parametre has a guitar rig shortcut and you can open it via cubase and add any distortion or effect you want. it sounds kinda gay though . it is way better to record live in a studio..
Pretty nice. Obviously the recording could be better with better equipment, but the song itself was good.
Read my post. Not this.
Overall, its a really awesome song. I would find a better tone for the guitar though, it almost sounds like a backing track/polyphonic thing the whole way through. Would you mind critting my 'song'?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393091
Good job, but turn the drive down, it really messes with your tone quality.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
intro riffs sound so evil!! its awesome. i like the little keyboard interlude there. at least i think it was a keyboard. drums are pretty damn good too, i gotta get a program to do that. this is very thrash-like, like older metallica or megadeth. the only thing i can crit about is that your tone is kind of dry. sounds muffled or something, but thats what happens when u plug right into your computer. and also, since there are no lyrics yet, it gets repetitive. but all songs are like that with no lyrics. solo coul dhave been lengthened a bit as well. overall though, its a great song. nice job.

and thanks for your crit on mine.
It's ok! My face broke the fall.
The solo rocked pretty nice, your tone solo wise sounded GREAT definatly loved that part. But over all it was pretty good, still have a tone problem though.. Well, you say that you record clean, and then add the effects on later, try turning your bass down and your treble up and mids up, cause it sounds too bassy if you know what i mean, so if you record with a high treble and low bass you might get that 'Cut' in your tone.. just a suggestion
You know what? I think this is the best piece of original recording I've ever heard on UG. The drums are great. Your rythym was also very good as well. I love the riffs in here. It reminded me of something from the age of "Master of Puppets" the album.

As far as your tone goes, I like it. It's different, but it works. Your solo tone reminds me alot of John Petrucci's tone.

Overall, great job. Good luck on lyrics, if you want me to crit your lyrics when you get them done, or find someone to write them, just ask, I'd be happy to. I write lyrics to so I'd like to see what you figure out for this song.
Quote by lespaul_rentals
You know what? I think this is the best piece of original recording I've ever heard on UG. The drums are great. Your rythym was also very good as well. I love the riffs in here. It reminded me of something from the age of "Master of Puppets" the album.

As far as your tone goes, I like it. It's different, but it works. Your solo tone reminds me alot of John Petrucci's tone.

Overall, great job. Good luck on lyrics, if you want me to crit your lyrics when you get them done, or find someone to write them, just ask, I'd be happy to. I write lyrics to so I'd like to see what you figure out for this song.

PLEASE dude , help me out .
I can not right lyrics so I shall ask you to write for me . please? if you have any ideas i would be greatfull .
Btw , thanks a lot for the crit man , I really appreciate it .
If you response to this I will give you my msn and we will contact concerning the lyrics.
Sounds good so far, The only thing I would do is increase the Kik drum in the mix lower the cymbols a little. The kik is getting mudded out. Lyrics would help this song, maybe a 2nd guitar part too (if there is one I didn't hear it). But all in all you got the start of something.

Check out my works:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=394024
what are you using for the drums? they sound great
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by thrashster
what are you using for the drums? they sound great

Guitar pro 5.1 , it has realistic sound engine (rse) . It is preety amazing,
Quote by Necrolust
PLEASE dude , help me out .
I can not right lyrics so I shall ask you to write for me . please? if you have any ideas i would be greatfull .
Btw , thanks a lot for the crit man , I really appreciate it .
If you response to this I will give you my msn and we will contact concerning the lyrics.

Sure, I'd love to help you out. I was listening to the song and I was already getting some ideas.

Thanks for sigging me.
I kinda like the raw edge to this. The riffs were decent. Not as good as in your previous songs though. Anyway, it had nice amount of variation and kept my attention till the end. Good job!
they keep getting better.
i cant think of anything id do to improve it. after the 1st solo it didnt vary enough from the first half of the song to keep me interested

woaw 2nd lead guitar riff at end sounds wacky!
Quote by NeptuneUK
they keep getting better.
i cant think of anything id do to improve it. after the 1st solo it didnt vary enough from the first half of the song to keep me interested

woaw 2nd lead guitar riff at end sounds wacky!

I always await your opinion on my songs mate. Yours and everybody's else opinions and advice make me wanna continue my work . Every good or bad comment make me want to write better and better songs . I appreciate your advice (UG'ERS) weather its bad or good , I respect your comments and i'm trying to comment your work with the same respect you comment mine.
Thank you