W4T3V3R
UG Member
683 IQ
I was listening to extreme, and it occured to me that they sounded like a lot of bands so they didnt appeal to me as much as i thought. (this was after listening to bands later and before their time). So then i listened to my dad's band and their guitarist was like a mix of Nuno bettencourt and Eddie Van Halen. So i was wondering were they a general 'background' band underrated or copys or an influencing band?
Always waiting for that bit of inspiration.
wingedgopher
UG Addict
997 IQ
they were more or less like any other band at that time
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Resiliance
Acta est fabula
449 IQ
Does it matter? Nuno's rhythm stuff is great and his solo's aren't half bad either... Extreme is great.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
JimmyStradlin33
guitar playing shrimp
1,422 IQ
Yeh they are pretty damn good but what does it matter if something's style is copied? It's how good they are that matters, for instance if you didn't get any repetition in music, there would be no progress.