I was bored, and wondering:

For those of you that have a guitar with a tremolo bar, do you leave it on, or take it off? I took mine off. If i'm playing i just find it very inconvenient to use.

Jason A.
Last edited by cashewchaching at Jul 11, 2006,
The bar always gets in the way... I keep it in the case, in-case I need it or if I want to sell the guitar
I always take mine off. When it is on, I always find myself pointlessly screwing around with it. When it's off, I can actually concentrate on playing.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

its useful, i say leave it on
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
I'm a noob so the bar just confuses my practice. Unless I'm playing a peice that needs it its stays off. In a bag of spares that I keep inside my amp!
I didn't use one because it would throw my old strat out of tune, now none of my guitars have a tremelo bar. If I ever get one, though, I'll leave it on, to try using it for more subtle playing (little dips and bends and such).
Took mine off and screwed the bridge all the way down.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬