I can't seem to find any blink-182 shirts anywhere online. I tried blink182.com, interpunk.com, ebay.com, and all I'm able to find is shirts with the smiley face from their self-titled album. Am I not looking in the right place, or do they just not sell shirts form the Cheshire Cat-TOYPAJ era?
Quote by FireHazard
okay. i inspected the cat, and it has a penis too. so it must be a guy. damn. my sister's gonna be mad when she gets back from camp seeing that she has a male cat...
they certainly do.

i dont know where youd get them from.

ill haev a look.
I would think that they would. I spent about half an hour last night googling it, but no luck.
Quote by FireHazard
okay. i inspected the cat, and it has a penis too. so it must be a guy. damn. my sister's gonna be mad when she gets back from camp seeing that she has a male cat...
Is it on here?

That's the site I use for band merch
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
It's better than most stuff I found, but not quite what I'm looking for. I actually don't know what I'm looking for, but I'll know it when I see it.

...Yeah...
Quote by FireHazard
www.rerock4ever.com
www.loserkids.com
(I would recommend ''Loserkids'')

You should be able to find them in there...
Did you see the stylish kids in the riot?

Quote by pinheadslts75
I hate AVA. They sound like U2 and Rush getting beat up by Panic at the Fall Out Boy.

:stickpoke
Last edited by SpringingOff at Jul 12, 2006,