well basically i've had a squier strat copy for a couple of years now and it needs some STYLE! so i'd like all you guys out there to give me some designs on it and i'll pick my favourite one and use it!
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
spray paint
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
I'd take the money you were gonna spend on modding the guitar, and put it towards a better guitar. No offense, just my opinion.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Quote by 20sacksam
I'd take the money you were gonna spend on modding the guitar, and put it towards a better guitar. No offense, just my opinion.

Good idea, especially because from your sig, it looks like thats ur only guitar. That would leave u guitarless for a few weeks.
No Guys i have a fender mexican strat i got from my uncle, the squier i got a few years ago....so my other uncle has a degree inm art, so im gettin a red and white frankenstrat hopefully!
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by anarchy_skater
No Guys i have a fender mexican strat i got from my uncle, the squier i got a few years ago....so my other uncle has a degree inm art, so im gettin a red and white frankenstrat hopefully!

Very nice. Yeah Id go with the paintjob then, maybe some LED's if ur good enough. Scalloped neck, w/e u want. Look at your favorite guitarist's guitars and maybe copy theirs.
Yeah, the LED's are sweet.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
thanks for the help guys!
Quote by Sonicxlover