Page 1 of 2
All I have to say is: It's about ****ing time! I was beginning to fear she would never cross over to music, her true calling. I think it was her destiny -- all her fame from being rich and partying and appearing in grainy bootleg sex tapes were just fate's way of getting her to this point now: Paris Hilton, (grammy-nominated) singer. (You know it's inevitable.)

Beatles, Madonna, Micheal Jackson: Move over! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75e2fFS95Ds
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
hahaha yeah ive known about this for a while... WHAT THE ****?!?!?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
NO, just because she's rich off of daddy's plastic, doesn't mean that she can sing. Or act. Or speak coherently for that matter. Too many actors try to sing, or singers try to act, and it doesn't work. AT ALL! [cough] Hillary Duff [cough]

Someone, back me up on this one.

Jason A.
paris hilton=hot rich, if paris is nominated she or fox probably payed the grammys off.
Originally posted by mydadisjewish
people have different tastes. for example, i like good music, u like your dad's testicles.
shes not even very attractive...
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
not that good a song and as for her looks,
shes too skinny id like someone with a more womanly shape. god knows why anyone thought it was hot to be skinny.
yeah, shes pretty ugly........nicki is way hotter
Cardinal of Zeppelinism! PM TheHeartbreaker to join!

Member of the CRM (Classic Rock Movement)
PM ZeppelinFan3890 to join

half devil
Pfft, whatever you guys. The album is a booty-shaker and a half! Not to mention, her majestically adorning vocal ability is enough to send chills down the spine of anyone who possesses a soul.
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
besides, paris hilton makes nicole richie look like a ****in genious............

half devil
not only is she waaaaaaay too skinny, but she cant sing or act. go crawl back to your daddy Paris and beg god to have mercy on your soul, cause lord knows we wont.
^
I don't think God does either...
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
God has a V.I.P. section stocked with booze roped off for Paris in heaven. Don't get it twisted.
its such a cheap video.........for sum1 that has all the $$ in the world, she could have made a better video.........i love the locations of the video.......paris on the beach, and then paris by a tree!!

.............not that ive seen the video

half devil
does anyone know if paris hilton writes any of those songs...i seriously doubt it but i dont know for sure..i dont have any respect for her though..she is an idiot..i dont know what possesed her to want to make music but if she wins a grammy im going to get some c4 and blow up the entire stage..not really but i wont be a happy camper if she get a freakin grammy..well really i wont care that much since grammys dont really mean anything these days..but did paris really write her songs or play any type of instrument or create any kind of noise on a computer program or did she pay someone else to do it..im just curious to know
She is just funny girl she dont tknow to sing.
the world is getting down it think
"You look in my eyes and I get emotional inside
I know it?s crazy, but you still can touch my heart"
Her song is a lot better than I expected it to be. I was expecting some crappy rap songs featuing lil john, and every other rapper that gets featured in every radio hit. When I heard the song on the radio, I thought it was Gwen Stefani, whom I have respect for. While I still overall think Paris Hilton is one of the most annoying people in the world, who shoudln't be famous, I think it was good for her to make this decent song.
Thank you God, I've been waiting for the crossover! Now shes a triple threat: actress, singer, and hotel heiress!! THANK YOU GOD!!!

Does anyone realize the threadstarter is being...sarcastic?
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
If by sarcastic you mean that I have a photoshopped picture of me and Paris together in my wallet, then yes, yes I am being sarcastic.
Quote by ghettohippygrrl
If by sarcastic you mean that I have a photoshopped picture of me and Paris together in my wallet, then yes, yes I am being sarcastic.

....arent you a girl?
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
haha, seems sarcasm doesn't reach some people

After hearing the song a few days ago I did actually find myself singing it sometimes
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
Quote by cashewchaching
NO, just because she's rich off of daddy's plastic, doesn't mean that she can sing. Or act. Or speak coherently for that matter. Too many actors try to sing, or singers try to act, and it doesn't work. AT ALL! [cough] Hillary Duff [cough]

Someone, back me up on this one.

Jason A.

I will be glad to back you up on this....

Paris Hilton was basically able to cut a record whenever she wanted, regardless of her musical talent, when there are tons of other talented artists out there trying to make it who are much more deserving of a chance in the music business!!!

And look what she's really famous for....or should I say infamous....
Heading out this morning into the sun
Riding on the diamond waves, little darling one
Warm wind caress her, her lover it seems
Oh Annie, Dreamboat Annie, little ship of dreams
~Heart-Dreamboat Annie~
Actualy my brother realized Stars are Blind is a rip off of Underneath it all by No Doubt. I''m too lazy to download Stars are Blind so I can compare them though.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by drunk_rocker89
It's really a sad day in music when Paris Hilton gets a record deal......

That's so true. It will go down with the other great tragedies in music.
John Lennon is assassinated, Elvis dies on the crapper, Kurt Cobain commits suicide, Paris Hilton writes a song. *shudder*
"There's a fine line between stupid and clever"
- David St. Hubbins
She should start a band called Paris Hilton's Midnight Runners, this song sounds like Dexy's
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by j0nmcc
shes a dirty pirate hooker,

but...

that song is quite catchy. lol.

You know you would though
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I kinda like that song... you can tell its all computer done however.
GiantRaven, I've been meaning to point out that your avatar looks surprisingly a lot like my former tech ed/guidance teacher, he played for the Greek soccer team, he was awesome.

Personally, I try to turn off the source of the song whenever I hear a song from Ms. Hilton start up.
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

Quote by Angus77
GiantRaven, I've been meaning to point out that your avatar looks surprisingly a lot like my former tech ed/guidance teacher, he played for the Greek soccer team, he was awesome.

WTF?!

Good ol' Chad Ginsburg
Hey Im just glad the tab on the site for the stars are blind is accurate casue now when I hear it on the radio I play it.
Quote by j0nmcc
shes a dirty pirate hooker,

but...

that song is quite catchy. lol.

So that's the reason I always want my gf to dress up like a dirty pirate hooker. I also think cheeseburgers are sexy as ****.

God, Paris is just a goddess. Her gaunt, altitudinous stature and her clever little catch phrase, "That's hot!" only serve as accouchements to the already-perfect package of her musical aptitude. "That's hot," indeed, Paris. That's hot.
From the few seconds i heard from that song is sounded like she was trying to kill ska/reggea by adding an assload of pop and effects.
She's actually not a bad singer.

I still hate her though.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Page 1 of 2