View poll results: which les paul?
Kramer Custom Les Paul all mahog black quilt top $357
11 61%
Epiphone LP Classic quilt top Wine Red $399
7 39%
Voters: 18.
agile....but out of those, the epi.
Quote by gallagher2006
This one time I went out at night and sexually assaulted 2 girls then murdered them and hid their bodies never to be found.

I pwned as a 7 year old
^^ Rondo is out of the the tiger eye and root beer Agiles, the 2 finishes I would have wanted and Im uncomfortable with the amputee/lower horn look of the agiles.
Kramer, they're made in the same factory as the epis since kramer is owned by gibson and those 98t and 90r pickups are the gibson 498t and 490r iirc
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Out of those two? The Kramer if you like the look of it. The Epi is the mhaogany/alder body-not solid mahogany. It also doesn't have Grovers, and it's pickups aren't as good.

I vote for the Kramer.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Kramer for sure.

Its MIA as well.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
kramer, i think. I don't think it's MIA, though- it has some MIA parts (the pickups etc.)- it's still korean made, as far as I know.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?