right now i have a sucky 15watt frontman i desperately need a new way better amp... i play classic rock and shred any suggestions for a relatively innexpensive amp to suit me
Yep, it's the one I am getting.
Tried it out at the store with a Epi Les Paul.
Sounded awesome!
kool i want something with a lot of gain... im also a tone freak... now i just need a job to afford this ontop of the ibanez s470 im saving up for
Quote by C.C. Deville
kool i want something with a lot of gain... im also a tone freak... now i just need a job to afford this ontop of the ibanez s470 im saving up for

It's the amp for you then, especially since you play Classic Rock.
Ya I just upgraded from my fender frontman to a 30 watt Vox valvatronix. It's a great amp.
It should be fine for shredding.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
im tellin ya...listen to the roland before you make your decision...its pretty good...i had a tough decision between the vox n roland...but im choosin the roland
Quote by ryan0702
im tellin ya...listen to the roland before you make your decision...its pretty good...i had a tough decision between the vox n roland...but im choosin the roland

How about specifing which Roland you are talking about?
I think he's talking about the Roland Cube 60. I hear it's a good amp especially for metal.
You could try it with the Vox and see which one you like.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by zeppelinpage4
I think he's talking about the Roland Cube 60. I hear it's a good amp especially for metal.
You could try it with the Vox and see which one you like.

^^^
That is if you play metal, but since you play Classic Rock, and shred you couldn't go wrong with a Vox.
yngwie malmsteen, steve vai, joe satriani... guitarist like that as for classic rock i like pretty much all of it led zeppelin ac/dc black sabbath yeah...
Quote by C.C. Deville
yngwie malmsteen, steve vai, joe satriani... guitarist like that as for classic rock i like pretty much all of it led zeppelin ac/dc black sabbath yeah...

Ok I am done here.
Go with the Vox.
^ o dude get the 50 watt version instead of that 15 watt one. the 50 watt has a better speaker and you wont need to replace it if you wanna gig. it also has a speaker output and more goodies than the 15 watt
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by red star
^ o dude get the 50 watt version instead of that 15 watt one. the 50 watt has a better speaker and you wont need to replace it if you wanna gig. it also has a speaker output and more goodies than the 15 watt

He is talking about getting one for cheap, they are all fine.
Either 15W or 30W depending on what he is willing to pay.