Sorry I'm new to UG. I posted about the Behringer Vintage Phaser in the guitar forum. Has anyone used this? How does it compare to the Small Stone because the Behringer is supposed to be a copy of the Small Stone circut. Does anyone have audio clips of the Behringer?
never used it, BUT:

Some info and pricing here

Some more info, and way cheaper price

and more info

dunno, couldn't find any sound clips, but if search googe, you will probably find some.

hope i helped, at least somehow.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
I am not sure about that model, but the reviews for the Big Muff clone were great. There was one bad one. The rest said that it sounded very good, especially for the money. Check Harmony Central for reviews.
Sorry to be a brand \/\/hore, I can understand cloning BOSS pedals like everyone else but EHX clones =
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Wayward_Son
Sorry to be a brand \/\/hore, I can understand cloning BOSS pedals like everyone else but EHX clones =

It's easy to clone pedals, I could build a Small Stone myself, I just don't want to take the time to do so (Jawari sitar effect project is taking a while). In any case I wasn't able to find any sound clips.
Quote by Wayward_Son

Why not?