i just bought a Zoom 505II Guitar multi-effect proccessor and i was wondering from anyone who's ever bought one..what do you get in the package? will i need to buy a 1/4 to 1/4 cable to connect to my amplifier?
dont have one, but you'll definately need a cable to connect it to you amp...
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.