Any good V shaped guitars out there for less than $350? I've played on one at my local store, now i cant stand the cutaways on my strat. anyway, shoot away.
Quote by Zofar
Any good V shaped guitars out there for less than $350? I've played on one at my local store, now i cant stand the cutaways on my strat. anyway, shoot away.

You'll have to pay more than that for a good V...
Quote by Vindication
You'll have to pay more than that for a good V...

See, the problem is, I cant.

Not overall good, mainly just bang for the buck.
the cheapest V shaped guitar ive seen was $450 canadian. actually there was two for the same price, a Jay Turser V and a Magnium Galaxy III. i quite liked the magnium i'd buy it if i had the money... and if i hadn't avoided going to that store for over a year.
Quote by Cobalt Blue
the cheapest V shaped guitar ive seen was $450 canadian. actually there was two for the same price, a Jay Turser V and a Magnium Galaxy III. i quite liked the magnium i'd buy it if i had the money... and if i hadn't avoided going to that store for over a year.

Thanks, I'll look into those. I'm talking USD for easy understanding.
the only V ive seen for less than 350 is a jay turser one...its was only 200 but i didnt play it....it looked kinda sub par but the neck inlays looked like they were colored on....
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
Quote by SEALSniper1152
you could get a decient bcrich v for a little more, but your price range is a little on the thin side

A decent B.C. Rich for under $1000?

You're an idiot

Save more, or don't get a V...
That Dean looks pretty nice. Generally I've found that Dean make quality guitars in any price range. I have'nt played a King V before, but my Jackson was in that price range as well, and it has been a decent guitar. ESP also used to make a V that was nice,,,,,I don't remember the exact model name,,,,,,V-350, maybe. I think that was it. Check sites to see if anyone still sells that too and compare it to the others you've found.