I've been thinking about completely replacing my effects with better quality effects. Most of the effects I have now were bought because I just needed cheap effects fast. Now I actually have money. Anyway, let me know if I'm making the right decision with the following upgrades...(I put the effect I currently own first and the possible replacement after it.)

Digitech Grunge distortion pedal
to
Rocktron Zombie Rectified Distortion

Dunlop Original Crybaby
to
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Multi Wah

Rocktron Short Timer Retro Delay
to
Boss DD-6 Delay

Electro Harmonix Big Muff
to
Fender Blender
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty
Squier Strat (Painted Green)
Fender 212R FM Combo
EHX Small Clone
Maxon SD-9 Sonic Distortion
EHX Big Muff Pi USA
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
DC Brick
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Well, distortions are a matter of personal taste completely. Nothing wrong with the Big Muff, though. But it's your rig Umm... I wouldn't go from Dunlop to Dunlop. You're much better off going Dunlop to Vox or Dunlop to an optical Morley wah.
Hi, I'm Peter
I'd go:
DS-1 (not expensive but very good)
535Q
DD-6
As for fuzz, the blender and muff are quite different, and the blender isn't necessarily a step up from the muff. Try a couple out and buy one you like.
the 535Q isnt really any hot **** compared to there original wah..i agree with dirk and say go with a vox or something else
ok, so the wah change is apparently a bad idea.
So would the Vox V847 wah be a better choice?
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty
Squier Strat (Painted Green)
Fender 212R FM Combo
EHX Small Clone
Maxon SD-9 Sonic Distortion
EHX Big Muff Pi USA
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
DC Brick
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
test them out and pick one for yourself..i dont think people should choose your effect pedals, since they dont like the same sound you do