NO im not getting a new guitar but a friend of mine is and he is sitting right next to me. SO FOR THE REST OF THIS THREAD And THIS THREAD ONLY he will be talking through my acount so here he is:

Hi guys my name is jake and i was wondering what guitar i should get any suggestions?
well douchebag, what style of music do you play, what kind of music do you listen to and whats your budget?
Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

Founder of the "Taco Bell > You" PM me to join.
what kind of stuff do u play? What are you looking for in a guitar? What are you willing to pay?
i wish people wouldn't just ask a question and leave it so vague...
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
^ holy crap dude. $10,000. jesus you dont need to spend that much. get a fender custom shop or something cool like that
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
10,000 dollars?!?! get a jackson custom shop or ESP custom shop or something.
$10,000 i well secretly tell you the best guitar for your needs for $5000 PM me for payment details lol

I wouldnt spend that much money though on a guitar, unless your like pro and get paid to use a specific type of toilet paper....

Ibanez guitars are a good bang for your buck for the cheaper ones and they are very versatile, or the hi-end ones are brilliant.
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
Quote by gibsonbrothers
Jake: i play rock classic rock heavy metal and my budget is $1 to $10,000

eh, les paul, sg, jackson, schecter, ibanez, esp.
Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

esp eclipse II... best bang for the buck, in my opinion. Les Pauls look nice and sound alright for their price... but i like EMG active pickups, so give the eclipse a try. Also, the BC Rich Virgo is realaly nice... but i'm just saying that because i own it.
an ibanez a custom strat or a gibson sg or les paul
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
well good goddamn. buy a ****ing jackson rr1, a gibson ace frehley les paul, you could get a nice hand made bc rich guitar...or have a company make one for you if you really have that kind of cash
When it's cold, and when it's dark..The freezing moon will obsess you.
haha if you have 10 grand to spend you need to check out www.conklinguitars.com they can build anything you want for well within 10 grand (they are fairly good priced too, an incredible custom is only about 3-5 grand for guitars)
Quote by gibsonbrothers
Jake: i play rock classic rock heavy metal and my budget is $1 to $10,000

Get one that has a fan in the back and A/C's ur balls as u play.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
get either a ESP or Schecter custom shop..if i had $10,000 thats what i would do
Go get your shovel.
I saw this on an earlier post - maybe with 10k u could get it, who knows?
Attachments:
FishGuitar.jpg
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
Jake: (just so you know im 13) but a funny story how i got the money. Ok. THere was a guitar thing at my guitarcenter and if you walkied in there they would give you a ticket and then later they would call the number.So when they called the number somebody else won a check for $10,000. So then before i'd have my bro drive me home, i went to the bathroom and right when i walked in i saw the check for $10,000 right on the ground! I picked it up and showed my brother and we went to the bank and cashed in.So it was like i won the whole time. im a happy man.
All my checks have a place where you write out who you are giving the money to.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Just buy tons of amps, and guitars.
One awesome expensive guitar.
One to show off.
One for practice.
and 3 awesome amps then spend the rest on accesories and custom shop ****.
you stole the check ???
ESP CUSTOM SHOP HORIZON
FENDER USA STRAT
JACKSON DK2M
Peavey 5150ii w/ Marshall 1960DM cab
Quote by kev_dunn
for classic rock and metal, id get an SG and mod it

yeah, i'd get a really nice gibson sg and get the new mustaine pick ups in it, im doin that to my ibanez maybe when my sisters gives me the 110 bucks she owes me, (theyre 180 but i know a guy up there pretty well and he said he'd sell them to me for 145 and i can get 35 bucks in a few days easy.)
Quote by Brandon860

Quote by rockstar_jones
you stole the check ???

He did, they are going to trace the check right back to him.
Either he gives it back, or he pays up.
Dumb ****.
it was for a give awya or something, they cant know who has it right away, but it is pretty farfetched that he found it in a bathroom or whatever
I smell bullsh*t.

Gibsonbrothers, I suggest you stop screwing around before someone reports you for making up such an idiotic story.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
This thread is a joke right? For that much, buying something off the shelf wouldn't even cross my mind. Handmade by a luthier is the only way to go at that price, or maybe Alembic.
#12 of the "Ibanez SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4life SZ! to join!
It is a joke. You can't cash a check written out to someone else. You also don't find $10,000 checks on the bathroom floor.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
If you have to ask what guitar to get on a forum, I think 10,000 dollars is beyond what you should be spending.. But who am I to tell you what to do nigga
Am I the only one that realises that this thread is completely fake??

YOU CAN'T CASH SOMEONE ELSE'S CHECK! If he's 13, at most his brother is 18. Not many people have kids 5+ years apart. NO ONE would trust some 18 year old and his kid brother walking into a bank and wanting to cash a check in someone else's name. No one. They probably would have called the police as well and had the older brother arrested.

Common sense people.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic

Quote by Danno13

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99
If he's 13, at most his brother is 18. Not many people have kids 5+ years apart.

Heh, My Friend is 15, and he has two brothers, 41, and 29.