What are some nice mellow songs you can play?
Taking Back Sunday- New American Classic
Dave Matthews Band- Crash

stuff like that.
collide by howie day and landslide by fleetwood mac. Both are really freakin easy.
"Bright Eyes- Something Vague" (always a nice mellow song to start playing, although i tend to get a bit to involved in the song and start going crazy halfway through playing it)

"Straylight Run - Now It's Done" (amazing song and is always fun to play, also one of my fave songs at the minute too!)

"Cat Stevens - First Cut Is The Deepest" (pure ace)
Matchbook Romance; Tiger Lily is a good song as well.
Finch; Letters to You Acoustic is easy and sweet.
You should also try any Secondhand Serenade song.

I use my acoustic to serenade girls, so most of the songs I play are sweet and delicate.
Daffodils for Delilah.
Acoustic EP.
"life by the drop" by stevie ray vaughan. its really easy to play, but it sounds very, very nice and soulful
:stickpoke It's Alive! AHHHHHHH!!!!
pac-man ate my stash

Founder of ZOSO Jimmy Page Fan Club __PM me to join

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Quote by psychodelia
San Tropez by Pink Floyd.

Makes me want to fall asleep at the beach or something.

I love that song!!
Anything by Jim Croce, Cat Stevens, Harry Chapin, Jack Johnson, or James Taylor (Fire & Rain iz da bom diggity -- God I love talking like that). Studying those guys will also give your fingerpicking skills a work out. Oh, and don't forget John Denver.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
Anything by Jim Croce, Cat Stevens, Harry Chapin, Jack Johnson, or James Taylor (Fire & Rain iz da bom diggity -- God I love talking like that). Studying those guys will also give your fingerpicking skills a work out. Oh, and don't forget John Denver.

Jack Johnson is the definition of mellow music, in my humble opinion.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
Quote by xkorean
Matchbook Romance; Tiger Lily is a good song as well.
Finch; Letters to You Acoustic is easy and sweet.
You should also try any Secondhand Serenade song.

I use my acoustic to serenade girls, so most of the songs I play are sweet and delicate.

Thanks for those. Pretty much exactly the type of music I was looking for. Secondhand Serenade is awsome, thanks.