i just got my epiphone les paul custom. im thinking about changing the pickups. it wont be really soon, but i probably will change them a little laer on. for the bridg i want something that gets good cleans, well atleast decent cleans, and distortion that is good for hard rock/metal type stuff. for the neck i want something that can do clean bluesy stuff and overdriven blues stuff. maybe some rock stuff too. one pickup i was looking at for the neck was the alnico II pro. i know its going to give me a slash-like tone because, well, he uses them. but can i get a nice bluesy sound and good cleans?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
dude look at my thread... its the same topic... i have an epi lp custom... and im changin pickups too... (thread is "bridge pickups...")
Quote by die_kenny_die
ok, don't you NEED an erection before penetration?? lol. anyways, condoms do occasionally break, and you CAN get her pregnant but you probably didn't. but make her go get the morning after pill. or fall down stairs. or something.
I need to change my bridge pickup too, but dont know what to get. I kinda whant to get a dimebucker, but i need opinions on what to get.

plz message me, i prolly whont be on this thread again