I was wondering if you guys could tell me if this guitar is any good? Here is the link...

http://www.music123.com/Fender-Standard-Strat-HSS-Electric-Guitar-i301066.music

I know the regular fat strat is good but I was wondering if this would be any different other than the black pickguard and knobs.

Thanks for the help.
Member #15 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join

EMO DEFENDER #10

i love you dude! (in a non-gay way)
looks decent. with only 21 frets you might be finding yourself falling a little short. i know i wish my guitar had a 22nd fret.

one warning, ive never seen it myself but ive heard most (cheaper) strats produced in the last 7-10 years they've been leaving a lot more space under the pick-guard and it takes away from tone.
yeaa man they are pretty good aspecially because its an hss very versatile with the sound i have an all black strat with just an humbucker and its been pretty good
My gear:
Tom Delonge squire strat
fender princeton 650
danelectric p.o.s. peddle
Quote by wellthen
yeaa man they are pretty good aspecially because its an hss very versatile with the sound i have an all black strat with just an humbucker and its been pretty good

with just one humbucker, and no other pickups?
yeah dude thats a really good guitar. i have one and ill say its prbably one of the best choices in its price range
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
its just like a normal s/s/s strat but has a humbucker in the bridge for more different tones. and with that trem i think you are able to pull up but it depends on how its set up from the shop
that might be pretty good because the single coil pickup on the bridge for the standard sucks.