Semi standard I suppose, I didnt see anything quite like I was looking for when I searched.

Alright. Basically, I need a Speaker/cab/amp/whatever, JUST to sing through. I use a 60 watt guitar amp, a 100 watt bass amp and a drumset.
It only needs to be one speaker, That all I need to do is either plug a mic into or plug a mixer into.
So if anyone sings that has something like this, For a reasonable price, I'd greatly appreciate advice.

Much thanks.
Zach.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Yea. Hilarious.
Dont post if you arent going to help out.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Dude you've been here for like 3 months and you don't know there is a GEAR AD , and you're saying don't post if you're not going to help....
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Oh, I've had that problem. And I haven't been able to solve it. A while ago before a big gig my band rented a huge PA speaker, and that did the job ok, but those are expensive. All other experiments were fairly unsuccessful. Guitar amps can work if they're powerful enough, but they're touchy and quick to feedback.
I know that's not helpful. Actually I'm interested to see if anyone else comes up with something.
Quote by crazydiamond73
You, my friend, are a genius.
You know you can get a decent PA system for like 250 USD right?
$250 is a little low, but maybe. It would not be a very good quality speaker.
Edit:^that one looks alright.
Quote by crazydiamond73
You, my friend, are a genius.
yea so 200 bucks and either way, a bad PA would still probably be better than a guitar amp.